The student council is a body of students who represent their tutor groups and year groups, and who contribute significantly to the running of the school. They offer their opinions and ideas on a variety of matters and plan and deliver activities that help fellow students and the wider community. The council meets monthly and student council representatives can be identified by badges, which they all wear with pride.
- Be a positive role model in all aspects of school life including presentation, behaviour and a commitment to work hard
- Regularly attend school council meetings
- Drive positive change, liaise between students and senior leadership team addressing the concerns and gathering feedback.
- Represent student interests in a collaborative, engaging environment
- Lead termly campaigns within the school if needed to improve the school experience for our student community.
Personal Skills and Qualities
- Team Work
- Time Management