You can view a copy of our latest prospectus here:
Our Ofsted report of 2007 categorised the school as ‘Outstanding' and made the following comment: The school's success stems from the inspirational leadership of the school which has established a can do' culture. Expectations are high for everyone and no excuses for underachievement are tolerated. Each individual is respected. In return, the pupils rise to the challenges set for them and equally show respect for all their teaching and support staff. They are rightly proud of the school.
The report also made the following judgements about the school:
· The curriculum is outstanding.
· Personal development and well-being are outstanding.
· Care, guidance and support are outstanding.
· The behaviour and attitude of pupils in lessons are outstanding.
· Incidents of bullying and racism are very low.
· Pupils make a significant contribution to the school and the community.
· Teachers have very high expectations of pupils in lessons and pupils respond well to this.
· The excellent leadership of the Headteacher and Acting Headteacher has permeated throughout the school.
· Attendance is well above the national average. Pupils clearly enjoy coming to school and this is confirmed in the survey of parents.
· Leadership and management at all levels are outstanding.
We also received an inspection in 2007 which looked at our Citizenship provision:
You can download copies of the Ofsted reports here: