Chiltern Learning Trust Commitment
The Chiltern Learning Trust is committed to ensuring that all students in its schools:
- enjoy learning during and beyond school
- strive to achieve the very best in everything they do
- think carefully about the consequences of their actions on other people
- are well-prepared for life after school
- have the knowledge, understanding and skills to be responsible citizens and lead successful and happy lives regardless of where they live.
To support this commitment, schools in the Chiltern Learning Trust will:
- Provide high quality learning experiences.
- Support the spiritual, emotional, moral, cultural and physical development of all students.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Celebrate academic, sporting or creative talents.
- Offer a range of sport, music, drama, art and other activities.
- Listen to the views of students.
- Make sure they provide students with good advice and guidance for the future.
- Work with parents/ carers to help them support their child’s learning.
This means that students in Chiltern Learning Trust schools will have the opportunity to:
- Take part in assemblies, sporting festival/competitions, play a musical instrument, sing in a choir, be involved in a dramatic production or go on a residential trip.
- Attend an artistic, cultural or sporting event in or beyond school.
- Help others through voluntary activities.
- Meet and work with students from other Chiltern Learning Trust schools.