Wellbeing and Mental Health > Students
What is mental health?
Mental health is the way we think and feel. We all go through times when we feel worried, confused or down. Mental health problems are when difficulties get in the way of how we think or feel. This can mean that we find it hard to cope with family life, relationships, school or the wider world.
If you feel that you have a mental health/emotional well-being problem you can contact:
At Denbigh High School:
- Your Learning Mentor
- Your Head of Year
- Your Form Tutor
- Your Student Counsellor > Mrs Dashwood
- Tokko > Website:http://tokko.co.uk/ > Telephone number: 01582 544990
- Youthscape > Website:https://www.youthscape.co.uk/
- CAMHS - Child and adolescent mental health services - Part of NHS (East London, Luton and Bedfordshire) > Website:https://camhs.elft.nhs.uk/ > Telephone number: 01582 708140
- CHUMS > Website:http://chums.uk.com/ > Telephone number: 01525 863924
- Childline > Website:https://www.childline.org.uk/ > Telephone number: 0800 1111
- The Samaritans > Website:https://www.samaritans.org/ > Telephone number: 116 123
- Young Minds > Website:https://youngminds.org.uk/